Mexican Food Quiz
Choose the correct answer.
1. Most of today's Mexican food is based on pre-hispanic traditions, including（ ）combined with culinary trends introduced by Spanish colonists.
a) the Aztecs and Maya
b) the Indus and Mesopotamia
c) the Egypt and Rome
2. The north of Mexico is known for（ ）dishes.
3. Southeastern Mexico is known for its （ ）vegetable and chicken based dishes.
4. （ ）is commonly prepared in the state of Veracruz.
5. There are also more exotic dishes, cooked in the Aztec or Mayan style, with ingredients ranging from iguana to rattlesnake, deer, spider monkey, and even some kinds of （ ）.
6. In Mexico, Central America, the United States, and Canada, a tortilla is a kind of thin, unleavened flat bread, made from finely ground （ ）
b) maize flour
c) bread crumbs
7. As an easy solution to both the problems of handling food in microgravity and preventing bread crumbs from escaping into delicate instruments, wheat flour tortillas have been used on many （ ）since 1985.
a) NASA Shuttle mission
b) FBI mission
c) National secret mission
8. Tequila is made from the blue （ ）.
9.Most common tequilas are （ ）alcohol.
a) 35% to 55%
b) 15% to 25%
c) 5% to 15%
10. Tequila is often served with（ ）and a slice of lemon or lime.